Thank you for your interest in contributing to Leblonblue. We are always looking for unique voices and perspectives to participate in our Personal Finances Blog.
If you are interested in guest writing for Leblon here are the 11 essential rules that you must follow:
- Post must be related to personal finances such as making money, saving money, investing, dealing with risk, entrepreneurship, credit, or retirement.
- Have we posted about this topic before? If yes, what value are you adding with your post?
- We only accept original content that has not been published anywhere else before. Your post will be checked against plagiarism using an automated service.
- Use Google Keyword Planner Tool to target a long tail key-phrase of 4-7 words that have low competition and at least 1.000 monthly searches. You can read more about long-tail keywords at Yoast and Backlinko
- Post title must have from 13-17 words, including your keyword.
- You should provide a 100-300 characters post summary focused on your tail key-phrase
- We are looking for meaningful content that will bring value to our readers, and therefore we will not consider posts with less than 1,700 words.
- Use Grammarly or Hemingway to ensure readability, grammar, and punctuation of your post.
- For each image, please provide tag words, snippet, and source
- Include your bio and optionally: headshot, email, and social media links.
- Use Google Docs to share your post with Leblon Blue: email@example.com.